Girls Night Out

September 22, 2009

The Shecky’s Girls Night out was pretty fun, there was some mixed drinks and beer sampling, lots of shopping to be had, beauty treatments and an awesome swag bag! Check out all the people and all the goodies in the bag: IMG_1796 IMG_1797 IMG_1798   IMG_1802

Unfortunately there wasn’t any food so by about 7 we were starving! 5 of us headed across the street to Harry’s for some apps. We split a cheese and meat platter, pizza, calamari and ravioli between 5 of us. It was a decent meal and I love to eat small plates like that.

IMG_1800

IMG_1799

I did learn my lesson from other events and wore comfy shoes and my feet are thanking me for that! Bed is calling my name and I am hoping for a solid night of sleep. Happy First Day Of Fall!

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Kat (Kat's Daily Plate) September 22, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Sounds like a really fun night! I love flatbread pizza!
.-= Kat (Kat’s Daily Plate)´s last blog ..Lucky =-.

Kat (Kat's Daily Plate) September 22, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Sounds like a really fun night! I love flatbread pizza!
.-= Kat (Kat’s Daily Plate)´s last blog ..Lucky =-.

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is September 23, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Nice swag! :)
.-= Jessica @ How Sweet It Is´s last blog ..Mother Lovett: It’s My Party And I’ll Cry If I Want To. =-.

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is September 23, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Nice swag! :)

Kristen @ Simply Savor September 23, 2009 at 2:54 pm

so glad you you had a great time!! what kind of goodies were in the swag bag??? pizza and platter looks delish–i agree, sharing bites of everything is way more fun!
.-= Kristen @ Simply Savor´s last blog ..My Smoothie’s Going Green =-.

Kristen @ Simply Savor September 23, 2009 at 2:54 pm

.-= Kristen @ Simply Savor´s last blog ..My Smoothie’s Going Green =-.

Melissa (Melissa Likes To Eat) September 23, 2009 at 5:47 pm

I love sharing different plates of food! I always thought it would be fun to open a restaurant that had little plates of everything…that way you could have one of each!!
.-= Melissa (Melissa Likes To Eat)´s last blog ..139.4 =-.

Melissa (Melissa Likes To Eat) September 23, 2009 at 5:47 pm

.-= Melissa (Melissa Likes To Eat)´s last blog ..139.4 =-.