I wrote a post on December 31st, 2009 with a list of things I wanted to accomplish in 2010 and this morning another one gets to be crossed off!
Here is that list from December 31st:
Some of the things that we are planning on happening in 2010-
1) I will start a new job
2) We will sell Mike’s place
3) We will buy our first house together
4) There will be travel to somewhere fun, hopefully 2 trips
5) Mike will have more time at home (Read new job, I didn’t want to put that out there so the world could see it before he was ready to give his noticed)
6) We will see the first major league outdoor baseball game in MN in 30 years
7) There will be more wine blending in Chicago
Bon Jovi will be glad to see us in Chicago in July Not like he will even know we are there
9) I will continue my yoga, cardio and weight lifting routine
10.) Our kitchen will get lots of use with new dishes, more good wine drinking and even a homemade pasta experiment.
I love getting to cross things off the list, and today I was even happier about crossing off Mike gets to spend more time at home. Today is the first day of his new job and I truly hope it is a good move for him. He took and HUGE leap of faith by leaving the ONLY JOB he has ever had. Yes, he is one of those who stayed 13 years at his first job out of college.
He occasionally reads the blog and hopefully he does today because I want him to know how incredibly proud of him I am and how much I am looking forward to seeing him during the week on a regular basis. We can get into a pattern and make our sense of normal.