Precooked refrigerated lentils from Trader Joe’s are a bit time saving. Yes, you pay for convenience but sometimes it is worth it! I have at least 2 days worth of lunches for Scott and I prepped in 5 minutes.
A no-cook, vegan, filled with protein, fiber and nutrients kind of salad. A great side and even better when it sits for a day and soaks up even more flavor from the dressing. I even got my nevereatsanythinghealthy roommate to try this salad. A response of Not Bad is a win in my book
- 1 package Trader Joe's Refrigerated Steamed Lentils
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped Italian Parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a medium bowl combine lentils, tomatoes and parsley
- Whisk together lemon juice, cumin, and olive oil. Pour of lentils and stir to combine.