- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 red, yellow, or orange pepper diced
- 1 jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 package Fajita seasoning
- Shredded cheese for topping
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Tortilla Chips for Serving
- Brown 1 lb ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in peppers, corn, tomatoes, fajita seasoning, dash of hot sauce, salt/pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
Powered by Recipage