Since we moved a few months ago we have done a little exploring, but not through all the side streets and little alcoves of our neighborhood. I grabbed my new running shoes, my iPod and headed out on a little adventure.
An adventure to get out there and discover a new route, all to promote the Toyota Adventure Club. I don’t consider myself a runner. I don’t love it and don’t get that runners high, but… sometimes it really does feel good. I plugged my information into MapMyRun and went off to explore.
Here is what I found:
- The road heading out of our neighborhood heads right towards my favorite grocery store. I had been going all the way around!
- That same road leads right to Clifford and Tanner’s vet. Shortcut!
- The running and walking trail is a lot longer than I thought it was. Good bonus for running and walking the dogs.
Clifford and Tanner were pretty excited to sniff out some new areas!
My adventures will continue! With 2 more trips over the next week. Las Vegas and Charlotte. I fully intend to continue my workouts and will use MapMyRun to make more routes around my hotel.
This is a sponsored conversation written on behalf of Toyota, but these are my thoughts, opinions and experiences. See here for official Sweepstakes Rules. This is a pretty fantastic contest, and there are 2 ways to enter,
- Creates a route and if it receives the most votes, you could win $500
- Tell me about your unexpected adventure below for a chance to win a Tom Tom GO LIVE.
Toyota motivated me to break out from the norm and discover a new route in my city. This experience taught me that there is an adventure waiting around every corner! Tell us about your unexpected adventure below for a chance to win a Tom Tom GO LIVE.