The third edition of random thoughts from the past few weeks…
- The anticipation of waiting for your wedding photos is really hard! I can not wait to see them.
- Leftover wine goes very quickly! We had some bottles leftover and we only ended up adding 4 to our wine rack. I guess people really don’t say no to free wine.
- I have loved the past week of coming home and not having to do wedding tasks, well, except write our thank you cards.
- First thing I did on my day off to relax after the wedding. Chop my hair! I got almost 5 inches off and it feels so much better and takes me less than 5 minutes to do in the morning. Love it.
- I am that girl who wears an apron when she cooks. I am messy and hate getting my work clothes dirty. So an apron it is.
Any random thoughts this week?