It has been a few weeks since I put all those random thoughts that are running through my head into a blog post. Here are a few of those thoughts:
- I wish pumpkin beer was available all year long. My current favorites are Blue Moon and Lakefront brewery. It feels like a fall tradition to have a few pumpkin beers.
- The next few months I am making an effort to slow down a bit on weekends. My travel schedule could be a bit crazy and I need some down time!
- Yesterday I went to a 90 minute yoga class, came home and cleaned just about every room, ran to the grocery store for a few last minute items, took Clifford to the groomer, and worked on the blog. This was all by 2pm.
- Salt and Pepper Chips are a serious addiction of mine. I can skip chocolate or other sweets but give me a bag of chips and I can’t stop.
- Fall fashion this year seems so blah. I did find some new booties but that is about it. I may have to make a Nordstrom Rack run to see what they have. I struck out at Marshalls, Gap, NY&Co, Loft, and H&M.
- I think H&M is too young for me, I walked around and thought who would wear any of this. I guess I am old.
- I was cleaning out the bathroom yesterday and found 5 things of deodorant. Why do I have so many? I am only using the Dove Clinical these days. Maybe it is because the awesome people at Dove sent me this
I love getting little samples like this, they all get used eventually and I am set for travel items for awhile too.