It’s been a while since I’ve done a Makeup Monday post, I’ve had a few things that have been my go to over the past month. One was from the Fab Fit Fun quarterly subscription box and the others have been impromptu Target buys or stocking up during the Sephora sale. They really know how to get me with that 15% off!
- Palmetto Derma Collage Booster, I had used up all of my Paula’s Choice Vitamin C serum and this came at the perfect time. It retails for $48 and I’ve been using it about 2 weeks in the morning before my moisturizer and am loving it.
- I’ve been a long time fan of Tarte products and their Lip Surgence is so lovely. I went for a peachy color that is perfect for spring
- Caress 12 Hour Body Wash. The fragrance doesn’t really last 12 hours but I love how it smells and how soft it makes my skin.
- Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil. I use this exclusively on my checks for a little glow and this honey shade is just perfect. It just gives a slight glow to the checkbones and feels so nice on.
- I am a newbie to IT Cosmetics but I loved their under eye concealer so much and I needed a new bronzer, well this compact has it all. Bronzer, blush and highlighter. I would call this contouring light. Since I have no clue how to actually contour this is a great product for that. A little color where I need, a touch of blush and a bit of shimmer along the forehead and side of the checks. I’ve gotten asked if I just came home from vacation. I will take that compliment!
I am still on the hunt for some fun new lips shades, I always play it safe and have seen the new Too Faced ones and just might step outside of my basic colors for once. Maybe. That’s a big step for me ??