It was a week with less than normal workouts, more sinus issues and I am on crazy strong antibiotics that don’t make me feel like myself. But I did still get a few in! 2 days of snowshoeing with my friend Stacey who was visiting last weekend, yoga sculpt and a little cardio and weights this morning. Better than no workouts! I even did a little tabata this morning. Nothing like hard core swearing to get your body and mind back into your fitness routine. Even when you are still recovering from sinus surgery.
With those workouts this week I got to try out a few of my new Spring Fitness purchases:
- Fabletics. It’s a new monthly workout apparel company and I figured it would give it a try. You get your first outfit 50% off and can skip anytime if you don’t want a new outfit. That was my intention and then the March picks were so cute I just had to have it. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and they have great colors and fabrics. Hello cute stripped leggings. My first outfit was $25! A tank and leggings.
- Nike Victory Define Bra. It has a bit of a deeper v than any other sports bra I own and it just so happened to be on sale for $15 at the outlets. I noticed a few online retails had it on sale as well. And it’s a nice trendy pink color. The basic black and white ones were getting a bit boring.
- Lucy Heart Center Cami. This is perfect for yoga, I found a color on clearance and I love that it has built in support. I’ve also used it under a base layer for cross country skiing. I have way too many workout tops but I LOVE them.
- Yogitoes Hand Towel. I have professed my love of their traditional towels and they have hand ones too. Much better than the dingy white ones I had been using. (Thanks for sending this my way Yogitoes)
- Reebok True Studio Slipper. It is a barre and yoga shoe that is designed to provide a barefoot feel with a little extra grip. Since I do yoga sculpt at least 2 days a week these a perfect for the slippery studio floor and I also do barre workouts at home on hardword floors and these help with slipping. Regular old socks are too slipper on our hardword floors and these are perfect. I can plié away in my living room. They have a low profile, sleek silhouette and with a woven coconut fiber lining they help keep your feet cool while helping prevent odor. The blue, orange and white are so pretty too!
- I have an obsession with Old Navy workout apparel. So affordable and the quality is great. They always come out with great Spring colors and I found this 1/4 zip jacket on sale for $15. And in green and white striped. Now if all the snow would melt so I could just wear this I would be one happy girl.
- At the outlets last weekend with Stacey I found a Lululemon Nice Asana Jacket on clearance for $59. I nearly did a happy dance in the store. Even at $59 that is way more than I spend, but I had a gift card and it was my splurge to myself. I could also rationalize the heck out of this and Scott told me a I looked pretty hot in it